A lady blaming a previous Sunderland footballer for assault went to bed with two different players only a day prior to his trial started, a jury has listened.
Cell telephone footage demonstrating the lady, the footballers and another lady in bed on Saturday night has been played to members of the jury at Hull Crown Court.
Cabral, whose genuine name is Adilson Tavares Varela, is blamed for assaulting the 21-year-old at his level in Gateshead in January 2015.
He prevents two numbers from securing assault.
Mr Varela’s counselor Kitty Taylor asked the lady: “What on earth would you say you were considering?
“Get ready for this occasion by going out on Saturday night and winding up in bed with two expert footballers in the early hours of the morning?” she inquired.
‘Looking for footballers’
The lady, who can’t be named for lawful reasons, said she “didn’t class them as footballers” and had been sleeping with her closest companion.
She denied she engaged in sexual relations with both of the men in the video.
She had just had an association with one other player previously, she said.
Ms Taylor asked whether she “enjoyed and searched out the organization of” dark, expert footballers, which the lady over and over said was not the situation.
The lady rejected Ms Taylor’s dispute that she was pulled in to men “who have cash, who can streak the money on a Saturday night”.
At the point when the lady said she generally paid her direction, Ms Taylor inquired as to whether she could bear the cost of £1,200 magnums of vodka, for example, the one purchased by Mr Varela in a dance club they went to.
The complainant said she had a considerable measure of cash for her birthday.
She additionally denied blaming the 27-year-old midfielder for assault to get remuneration and said she had not known he was a footballer until a month ago.
Crying, she said she just needed “this man to go to imprison for what he’s finished”.
Cabral, from the island of Cape Verde, just showed up for Sunderland in 2013-14 and now plays for Swiss club FC Zurich.
Sunderland reported on 2 February 2015 that the player had left the club by shared assent.